Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally online


You've whined and cried that I never read your emails.

I've missed birthdays and Bible studies.
You've made me feel guilty that the blog is over six months old.

I get family news from friends who see it on Facebook.

You've had to pick up the phone, strenuously dial eleven numbers and leave messages on my answering machine.


Well, friends the end to all our communication troubles has come. We now have the internet! It is an exciting thing. I have over six months of adorable Enola to share with everyone, and I'll do my best to update regularly. (But, let's face it. You all know me.) See you in cyberspace! (You can still call me anytime. I like to hear your voices.)

Enola at five weeks as she began smiling on purpose.


Happy to have auntie and cousin here for a visit this weekend!
"Someday, 'cuz, we'll go out and play in the snow together!"





1 comment:

  1. yay! love the caption of the last pic.

    it was so great to have our first girls weekend. still sad the flu had to visit me.

    thanks again for being my nurse.

    i'll definitely still call. yours is one of the few numbers i have memorized! :)

    ReplyDelete