Thursday, May 20, 2010

Naps and Snaps

A few weeks ago when the weather was actually beautiful May weather (and not the cold rainy yuckiness that's going on now) Enola and I spread a blanket on the front lawn for the afternoon. I read a book for my class and (eventually) Enola napped.
When she woke up, my little explorer was fascinated by the shiny snaps on her onesie.


There's something about her pretty little grin in this picture that I just love, but I can't put my finger on it. Is it the wonderment of something so simple as snaps? Is it her precious baby innocence? Maybe there's a little mischief there? In any case....what a beauty!

3 comments:

  1. love her smiles:) is she going to be inquistive like her daddy:) nana <>< +

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and amazingly creative and beautiful like her mommy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she just looks so tall! and old! and precious! really hoping to see you guys the first week in june! we're in lafayette saturday of Memorial Day w/e through the following Sunday morning, so unfortunately, we'll still miss the vandercar dinner/shel's party. Will you be in town at some point?

    Love,
    <>< A

    ReplyDelete